Hare-Kon. - Vol. 18 Ch. 171 - The Woman Who Grasped It

Fed-Kun's army
yep thats a good ending lol this author really can make amazing expressions haha

Maybe it’s cheating but in any case I’m glad wife number one is looking like she’s coming back.

Dex-chan lover
It's not cheating when all parties involved consent to relationship, but it's not clear at this point is the others would be ok with this. The other two only became recently aware that Madoka was Ryuu's manager, but that wasn't because of Ryuu's disclosure. The other two care for Madoka and didn't want her to leave but her sudden return will likely generate some tension.

Fed-Kun's army
@criver @Hootanic

Nope - it's not betraying their trust since both would be fine with it.

the key word being would .
It is cheating as Ryuu never told them about it and never discussed oppenly it with them. we, as readers, know about it but they wouldn't.

but her sudden return will likely generate some tension.
I mean obviouly the autor want some tension. we will have some chapter with the Wives being mad but accepting it because friendship, familly and stuff

Dex-chan lover
Look yall, even if the ladies were okay with it, you'd think Mr piano player would have the decency to at least inform his two lovely wives waiting at home about his intentions so that there is full transparency. This douche is just doing whatever he pleases. What entitlement.

Power Uploader
@criver @Mira995

Thing is, if you've watched some of Koharu's reactions and 'words' from this little arc, she isn't exactly pleased. You can ALMOST see her holding herself back from a giant freak out. Then again, it could just be me reading between the lines/panels...

Fed-Kun's army
@Dundun123

This douche is just doing whatever he pleases.
Exactly !

@GodricKharg

You can ALMOST see her holding herself back from a giant freak out
She is clearly against it. But since this IS a manga about HAREM it needs for them to be okay with it. we will have same drama chapter about it abviously but the end game she will be back

doesn't change the fact that Ryuu is an a**hole

Dex-chan lover
>please sign my sexual consent form and I'll sign yours and then we can begin intercousing
>be sure to check all desired options

that's what ya'll sound like.
affairs are hot

Aggregator gang
Of course, IT IS CHEATING. Even if the two wives want her back.

Don't try to defend something that is CLEARLY wrong. It's making me puke.

I was really happy when Koharu left the family, but that happiness didn't last long. She let her stupidity take over her brain. And it wasn't Ryuu who pursuaded her to come back, YUZU AND MADOKA DID. I came to hate NON for butchering her own series. But really can't blame her. Family first before naything else.

Jezz and here I thought that Madoka had some spine but ugh; she might be hot but she is literally the dumbest character in this manga

Aggregator gang
Lol. Y'all just wanna bitch 'cause they don't fit your model of "strong independent wimmin that don't need no man". Real life relationships when your life has been shitty look WEIRD to normies. So do poly relationships. Combine the two and it looks like a train wreck from the outside.

But its not. Its dynamic. Once all the parts are in place it hums like a Stirling engine. The trick is to GATHER ALL THE FUCKING PARTS.

Madoka is an integral part of the Date family engine. Without her they limp along jerkily, but functional. And Madoka need them too.

Users who are viewing this thread