Hare-Kon. - Vol. 18 Ch. 172 - The Man and Woman Devouring Each Other

@sem
you can say it like that..for me it cheating even madoka his ex wife, because he didn't tell yuzu and koharu about him being with madoka..i know this was harem but ryu must care about their feeling too..i hate ryu when he denied about cheating...here about yuzu,she never express her jealousy ..she always cheerful..

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu turned into an old hag the moment she gave birth to that child (who's biological father isn't even him), so he should just get ride of that used goods and replace her with some fresh cute girl preferably with even larger boobs, maybe go for her little sister Mikkan cause she ain't bad Lmao

Koharu is shit all around, there is literally NO reason to not dumb her ass and go for the highschool girl who had a crush on her married monkey teacher.

Madoka is fine though, he can keep her no problem ;)

Group Leader
[@Sem
@countessa
from what I understand, this is def cheating in a poly situation. The whole basis of poly relationships is that intimate things are agreed upon by the entire relationship, not just one or 2 parties. When Madoka left the family, she left the relationship. If he wanted to rekindle that relationship fine, but its not just his decision to make. For all he knows Madoka's betrayal hit the girls worse than him and they can't forgive her (though I do doubt thats the case). Point is he needed to consult the rest of his family before hopping into bed with Madoka again. Otherwise, its cheating.

>implying ryu wasn't a shitbag to begin with who only wanted shit his way and his way only.

@gomichandesu
the mostly thing i hate was ryu lies to koharu when she ask him..turn out what koharu feel was right..i hate ryu the way he didn't tell yuzu and koharu about meet madoka and madoka his manager..even act too much sleep together..i hate that..ryu never care about women feeling...

Yah sure we’re all mad about Ryu cheating but even Yuzu or whatever her name is, cheated and got pregnant to another man i mean come on. I think Yuzu wouldn’t really care because she did cheat on him once before. * Whisper * And i’m a little defensive to Ryu because i ship Ryu with Madoka

Group Leader
i havent read any of the other chapters but i just gotta say, the ML is fucking hot. wow, this artist knows what they're doing.

Double-page supporter
@ChristineGunn
Thats because women dont want Betas and Alphas dont share their property. You can find plural or group marriages though. I know one family that's three guys and four women. Most of the members are even weirder than the Date family, though.

This is a long rant “spoiler-free” but marked it as such anyway

I think Ryuu should divorce the other two and stay with Madoka instead. They’re perfect for each other. Both are scum :)
Madoka left because Ryuu fucked koharu when it was her night but she thought it was pitiful to admit that so she said it was because she was sterile and blah blah whatever came to her when she was just being salty and sad she wasn’t his priority. She only went into the harem thinking she will always be his priority but bitch got so mad lol. Then she started to hate the young fertile koharu instead of the horny husband who was too eager to fuck the new girl (it was his fault all along) and now that time has passed and ryuu (like all men) got bored of his first wife who’s now not so much into sex, and the annoying koharu who wants a child. So he looks to spice things up and somehow convinced himself he loves madoka. When in reality he wants to prove his “manliness” by saying oh look she never dumped me she’s actually dying to fuck me.
In conclusion, i think the author really manages to piss me off every time.
At the end it all boils down to the fact that men cannot be satisfied by any number of women so it’s better they stick with one. Koharu was hopeful when she got into this mess but if she’s got a drop of dignity then she will dump his ass, immediately. Ryuu’s pride is so huge that he feels so entitled to his position thinking his wives will accept whatever he does. Yuzu will but I don’t think koharu should. Fucking asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blurrei aww. you really figured it out don't you. "oh they're bad peoples, they need to be together" im so agree with you ryu asshole cuz he want harem. madoke asshole cuz she is jealous bitch. i too think the same. hence why this is so interesting

Users who are viewing this thread