Hare-Kon. - Vol. 18 Ch. 175 - A Meetup With Joe

Dex-chan lover
I can't say that I'm aganist what she's doing, she's doing it for totally worng reasons but that system is just bullshit.

Group Leader
We fucked up our Credit page by posting names from other project lmaoo.. expected to fix it in a couple minutes xD

Aggregator gang
Can this bitch die already? If she has a fucking happy ending i will be fucking pissed (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I liked Madoka when they were a family. I sympathized with her when she couldn't have any kids. I honestly felt a bit sad when she left.

But now I hope she gets her heart broken even more and end up alone for wanting to break up a family. I hope Ryuunosuke (was that his name?) doesn't pick her and she ends up miserable.

But then at the same time I hope he does go back to her because he's scum and doesn't deserve Koharu.

WOW just WOW
Madoka is a piece of crap, I can't believe how Ryuunosuke and Yuzu would be okay with taking her back.

Dex-chan lover
@avocados4laif she's always been this way. From the very beginning she despised having to share Ryuu with Yuzu, but tolerated it because she knew Yuzu was not entirely devoted to Ryuu and vice-versa, but when Koharu came in and took Ryuu's heart in a way that the other two couldn't it broke her.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, unexpectedly, Joe is a good guy. Well, he is now. Not sure about his past though.

Dex-chan lover
The scheming wench is at it again folks! Prouncing around like only what she wants matters. Hopefully when she sees koharu, she'll give this broad an earful.
Thanks for the update!!

I do feel kind of sorry for her. She could let go of Ryuu if he blocked her but he also wants her back to there's no way for her to let him go if he still drags her in... Idk after knowing the end of this series I kinda started to hate Ryuu

Double-page supporter
if you are willing to destroy a family (not a conventional family oc but a family nonetheless) out of obsessive love , the one who suffers the most is the children.

This amount of selfishness for me is unforgivable because it what drives husbands and wives to end decades of maybe not so happy marriages but fixable with actual happy memories to end abruptly. And even if there’s a slight chance the people involved in the breakup of the family get to be happier (that also happens) than before , in my culture and country (Caribbean Latin American country) this is the exception more than the rule.

Of course there’s the possibility (and I call it more like a fact) that Yuzu’s child is not Ryuu’s but so what? Will you take the livelihood of that child, the shelter with such a family and a father to at least look up to as a father more than as a man or as a husband , just to get together with someone? What will that child assimilate in such important years of development? How knowing all this predicament in the future affect him as an adult? This kind of lack of care for the consequences of parents actions upon their children is why we have such detachment and evasiveness towards inter-personal relationship nowadays.

I don’t justify the means to and end, more do when is possessive as Madoka’s love is.

Will continue reading , but this just tilted the fuck out of me

Users who are viewing this thread