Hare-Kon. - Vol. 18 Ch. 176 - The Stardust Lowlife

Dex-chan lover
What a sinful dude lmao. I can't believe he actually said it.

So he actually prefers that they're in turmoil?! Tf is up with this toxicity... I mean it was hinted in the flashbacks to when they were younger but I thought that part of him matured.

THAT'S IT?!?!

THIS CHAPTER WAS NO PROGRESS.

THIS MANGA IS SLOWLY BURNING ME ALIVE.

JUST GIVE ME PEACE OR DEATH ALREADY.

I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE SCANLATION COMPLETES.

Thank you for the update.

uyUsNFcgjWwsxQWK6[\img]

Group Leader
God just when we thought Koharu was finally gonna come to her senses and realize she's in an unhappy relationship

Group Leader
@Dundun123 though I can read the writing on the wall. Koharu wasn't nauseous because Ryuu is nauseating, sadly I highly suspect Koharu is pregnant and will have a "happily ever after"

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu yeah reading this i was kinda getting that feeling too. But if she's pregnant then she'll force herself to stay! No! Unless she takes the baby and bounces lol.

Dex-chan lover
She was 👌 this close to realizing she wasn't in a happy marriage and honestly what Ryuu said on the roof should not have helped? Liked am I wrong? None of what he said was loving not charming, and mentioning repeatedly that he wants the family to stay together seems sketchy at best given the context

jyc

the first few panels were making me so hopeful that she wasn't gonna let the cheating go, but lol a few "teasing" from the dude and they're already good

i'm disappointed 😔

“It’s endearing to see how distressed the two of you are over me” glad you’re enjoying yourself buddy 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread