Hare-Kon. - Vol. 18 Ch. 178 - Confrontation Of The Women

GIRL KOHARU LEAVE PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE
I know she won’t but I’m still frustrated 😭

Ryuunosuke is literally the biggest man child idiot in existence, not only is he toxic he can’t love anyone in full. I used to think at least he had special feelings for Koharu but that isn’t true at all which you can see with the fact that he was willing to cheat and go on escapades even when they hurt Koharu’s feelings...
This manga is supposed to make harem marriages look attractive, while complicated, and supposed to show some kind of true love in these situations but I can’t see this as anything but a manga that makes you understand the true disgustingness of the whole harem situation and how narcissistic it is (im not talking about polyamory where everything is equal or an open relationship)
If Ryuu is so happy with this kind of situation I think he should allow Koharu to cheat on him :)

Sem

Dex-chan lover
How old fashioned...
Madoka thinks a wife's role is just children and housework...

I'm so frustrated.

If Madoka a yandere beech I hope she only kills Ryuunosuke and leave everyone else, esp. Koharu, alone.

Only 9 more chapters.
Hopefully I gain some peace after reading the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Once again fuck Ryuunosuke. He created all these problems, now he's gotta deal with them himself. Meanwhile koharu should just take yuzu and the kid and GTFO
Thanks for the update new scan gang!

Group Leader
Oofts, I forgot to put post-credit page like previous chapters... well, was about to say that I was freaking worried if Koharu got slashed this time but thanks god...

The murderuous intent is real, huh?! The story might not be for everyone, but damn, the art is first class.

Fed-Kun's army
Madoka *nearly stabs Koharu*
Ryuu *man... I need to fuck tonight!*

At this point I'm just here for the art... No need to translate for me there is no meaning in this manga

I never condone to polygamy from the start...it's only somewhat acceptable only if all the people involved are genuinely happy with it. But I guess even in manga that won't be possible...

Dex-chan lover
This is going the School Days route with the stabbing
but it's not, it ends kidna happily

Dex-chan lover
That knife scene, we becoming a battle manga. Sense the killing intent .

Love her or hate her Madoka has been pretty clear about her feelings and hasn't masked her envy/jealousy of the other two in false affection.

Users who are viewing this thread