Hare-Kon. - Vol. 19 Ch. 181 - The Woman's Small Room

Hopefully Adabana is better. Though i despise almost every character, NON's art kept me going

Group Leader
@car_keys I've been reading Adabana so far, It's a mix between gore & smut. NON's art always gives us the vibe of ecchi/hentai, which is a unique thing that stood out of general mangakas.

Contributor
A Zero calorie Holy Brownie Parfait...

Dreams really can come true.

Dex-chan lover
this is the sensible solution, maybe is my views on relationships, maybe I'm selfish, but a relationship is between 2 consenting persons, beyond that is just a lie.

@car_keys I agree, the only reason I am still reading this manga is because of the art (I'll be honest, the smut scenes are really well drawn) but all the characters are severely unlikeable, such a waste of a good theme that this manga started out with 😟 I also looked up the ending, and needless to say I'm really really disappointed with it. I still come back to visit this trainwreck because it's close to ending and I want to see how terrible the crash is gonna be lol

After reading your comment I went to read Adabana, the story is really interesting so far, I personally really enjoy the murder mystery (with a hint of yuri) element over there

I'm sure we all know she'll still end up being with him but....please divorce him Koharu....

Fed-Kun's army
Yes Koharu !! please leave ! find real love! be free! you have to move on !

"anybody who became a bride will be happy" ... what a lie! that's not how life works!

Users who are viewing this thread