Hare-Kon.

I liked reading this years ago and now I finished reading it. Idk why before it was really good cause it explores different kinds of aspect but towards the end it fell apart and it’s not satisfying and the ending is kinda rushed, i feel like there can be still many things to be explored in the end but yeah.

I'm amazed yet a bit disappointed bc i feel like the author rushed out the peaks of the story that makes the ending conflicted. It does have both character arc and development and i think Ryuu is a static Character that has 20% potential to change, which still makes sense not to mention it's polygamy. Pretty amazing.

Honestly, if Ryuu died at the end it would have made for a better ending. It was dumb and felt like it was half done instead.

@calmbreez
yes, there is some. all 4 of them end up together.

Koharu's outlook on polygamy isn't human, real women are more vicious with their jealousy. I say this as the 14th child in a polygamous family. I still loved the drama and romance of this manga. All the ecchi scenes felt really intimate unlike most manga. This could be due to the fact that the author wrote the story with their SO. Overall, I loved this manga, but in a more realistic situation, wives in a polygamous marriage have their own house/apartment.

Fed-Kun's army
well it was the firstime i read manga like this. even thou i don't like harem in general it was still a fun read.

oh but if you don't like a character that's not goodie two shoes or not your typical harem mc, then maybe you won't like it.

let's se what kind of series the author will write next

first and last time I read manga like this (Hare-kon), and it seems it took me years for me to reread this because from the beginning this is the first time I've read this genre of manga. To be honest, I enjoy it honestly but when there are adult scenes ... I don't really like it, tbh i don't enjoyed because I'm a fujoshi and lil bit hard for me to enjoyed Boy x Girl (In adult scene)... But I appreciate this manga, Thank You for 1 years!

Note: I don't like harem & ecchi but in general it was still a fun read.

If you want to know me, Instagram @yattearu

this was a shitty ride. I thought that domestic kanojo was the only retarded dumpster fire but no..... I guess Hare-Kon is a contender for the place of shittiest wanna be sophisticated adult harem manga.

Started because of the ecchi but stayed because of the plot. There were chapters that were not to my liking but I still dig the plot up until the conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread