Harem Ou no Isekai Press Manyuuki ~Saikyou Musou no Ojisan wa Arayuru Shuzoku wo Yome ni suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was a degen, but it seems there are still things beyond my comprehension.

Fed-Kun's army
Dragon fvcking a car?! My life is never the same after seeing this 💀🗿

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he do get laid, should be next chapter and unlike Orc Guts, he do get laid and alot

-

current mommy count in the novel between various races, monster girls and a futa, should be around 200+, because he fucked 2 entire villages of horny females (orc and goblin villages respectively lol)
At least he doesn't discriminate between species

Dex-chan lover
WHY DO DRAGONS HAVE TO FUCK CAR IN MANGA I'VE SEEN IT TWICE NOW 💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
wait what was the first time?
"Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga" or "my instant death ability is so overpowered, no one in this other world stands a chance" might be the one he's talking about. if i'm remembering correctly it was also in the first few chapters and it was actually a pretty funny scene.

Fed-Kun's army
ISPOILER]Nah, he do get laid, should be next chapter and unlike Orc Guts, he do get laid and alot[/ISPOILER]

-

current mommy count in the novel between various races, monster girls and a futa, should be around 200+, because he fucked 2 entire villages of horny females (orc and goblin villages respectively lol)
ayooooooooo:korone::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread