Harem Yori Heion o! Isekai de Shizuka ni NEET Hime sasete Kure - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and gentlemen, as much as some ppl dislike that the mc is a dude inside you have to take into account that the other girls do not know this, therefore theyre in love with a girl from their pov which makes this a GL too

We could've had a hilarious Yuri harem romcom story about a lesbian princess and while technically we're still getting that it's not the same when the guy keeps showing up in the mental space. I'll give this a few chapters since the guy persona usually gets obliterated eventually but I still can't help but bemoan the loss of what could've been a superior story.

Dex-chan lover
Currently, a raise of 200,000 JPY would be about 1,280.72 USD. His life savings is worth around 1,280,723.94 USD.

That's the weirdest incarnation of god I've seen so far.

Dex-chan lover
Currently, a raise of 200,000 JPY would be about 1,280.72 USD. His life savings is worth around 1,280,723.94 USD.

That's the weirdest incarnation of god I've seen so far.
The thing is that 200,000 yen is less than the minimum wage there.

For now we have the face of the guy as internal monologue, but soon the maids and the little sister will help him remember how he used to behave as a princess, and he has to keep up the act so his cover doesn't get blown. Combined with getting molested in a female body, it will only be a matter of time before he becomes a girl in heart and mind.

That's the way gb manga should be.

Dex-chan lover
saves 200 mil, dies alone

government upon collecting all of that because of course they would:
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, for a isekai story, you know, God, reincarnation, magic and so on, the most unbelievable part is his boss begging him to stay, knowing how many bosses in manga and even in actual real life Japan act, that part sure caught me by surprise, normally he would be an asshole and berate the dude for even thinking of quitting lol

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, for a isekai story, you know, God, reincarnation, magic and so on, the most unbelievable part is his boss begging him to stay, knowing how many bosses in manga and even in actual real life Japan act, that part sure caught me by surprise, normally he would be an asshole and berate the dude for even thinking of quitting lol
Maybe he was one of those employees who do 50% of the work in a company. And without them they would basically need to hire a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread