Harenochi Shikibu

Contributor
I've been reading this one from the scanlator's site the past month or so (haven't read Ch. 5 yet) and I am absolutely in love with this series. There's no description yet as I write this so a few things I'd like to say:

The full-colour art is rediculously pretty.

If I gave you a description of the plot of the first few chapters it would sound like a weird drama, but it's actually all quite low-key and relaxed, heart-melting fluff.

Also, the character dynamics are great. Both protagonists are complete wackos and dense as bricks in their respective wierd ways, and massive misunderstandings ensue, but they're so hopelessly good-natured that everything just sort of turns out okay.

Finally, a safety warning: High sugar content, take insulin as necessary.

Contributor
I would have been perfectly fine with this series being just pure fluff, but chapter 5 added a layer of depth that makes it even sweeter.

Contributor
This is so sweet! The characters are adorable and the art is beautiful. I love it!

this seems to be an ongoing title! there are newer chapters on the official pixiv comic page (chaps 6 & 7).

im a shameless poor reader and I've got no right to say this but if in case you didn't know, there's a beautiful continuation of this story and i'm truly hoping and praying this team would continue translating it too~ here's the link http:// comic.mf-fleur.jp/sp/cm004/ we readers are very grateful to have you. thank you so much for your awesome works and may god bless your beautiful souls ♡

Fed-Kun's army
read this...while listening to calming spring bgms

no need to thank me

Dex-chan lover
These boys are adorable.

I do wish there were more than a couple sentences about “whoa, gayness?” from anyone. Then they could come around the next day or something. Just a bit of acknowledgement of homophobia existing would make they’re oblivious happiness all the more lovely.

Also, the translation for volume 2 is far more accurate, I have to say.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

this definitely one of my top romance mangas ever. it’s so cute

Dex-chan lover
Finally. A yaoi manga that'd actually wholesome and smut-free.

Also am I the only dude who's a dude reading this?

Users who are viewing this thread