Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
My guess on the spider is that it wont really do anything bad, because our Main Character has been nice to it.

Thank you so much for the updates!!! You're doing a pretty darn impressive job for someone just doing it for fun ✨

The lore is pretty messy or maybe its just the way its presented but i reaaallllyy reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally dont want the old man to be the male lead there is nO WAY right

Double-page supporter
Awe look at his wee little crown and his wee little sword! Your a cute wittle spirit king-sama, aren't you? Yes you are!
O(≧▽≦)O

Dex-chan lover
@Mintlin we've seen mention of royal concubines, so it possible. Plus with the way he treats the bloodline, even an illegitimate child would be taken in at least at the start.

There was also mention of the spirit user/abuser people being likely associated with the family so she could be one of them or a victim.

Worst case scenario she's being parasitized by a demonic beast to produce contract spiders like some horrific hentai rag. She's got the eyes for it.

Such a shame that it ends there, I was getting all excited over what sort of clothes she’d make him.

Thank you so much for your hard work! You really made my day today; being able to read all those chapters of this wonderful story. ❤️

@Mintlin That’s a really interesting theory! I hadn’t thought of it but now that you say, it her hair “colour” does look like that of the MC’s.

Dex-chan lover
3 theories: 1. Because her spider is white, perhaps there’s a deeper meaning to it and it wont rampage after the contract breaks
2. She ends up married to the prince and the nyle head ends up beheaded for knowingly endagering royalty
3. The spirits protect her or calm down the rampaging spider.
— also, was that woman we saw her actual mom? Did the nyle guy take one of the royals earlier in life and then say she died of sickness after she was useless or something? It could have just been a woman he abducted but still interesting to me

It's 2 a.m here and u r making me wide awake with this translation.
Anyway, Thank you for the hardwork~~
ヾ(˙❥˙)ノ

Dex-chan lover
There goes the chance to hide the magic eyes...

Thanks for your work!

@FgoSegul I suspect it's her mother too, she actaully looks like her with hair colour, hair texture, face shape and all. Perhaps she is a sister or even a cousin of the "father" who is sacraficed / abused just as Ewey is, but had a child out of wedlock, forcing the main family to adopt her.
@Silveress Do you think it's the same sister we saw in chapter one or perhaps yet another child in this family that is being used? Like the eldest sister? Because it dosent look like the younger sister at all- where are the freckles, black hair etc?

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING! *(\(•_•)/)*

Okay, clearly she's got a special spider that likely isn't a demonic spirit anymore thanks to her spirit healing.

Here's my theories on the woman before I forget since I'm at work.

1) She's possibly that terrible "father's" sister that had been abused all her life by the previous head and him. So he stole Ewey from her and claimed her as his own daughter since it's still the same bloodline.

2) Distant decendant of the royal bloodline that was found and used to give birth to Ewey for a higher chance at getting back the legitimate Divine Protection Embroidery.

Users who are viewing this thread