Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Supporter
Thank you so much. Love this series

Was really expecting the former king to trick her father into changing the contract. But nope. They’re gonna take the whole family from him by proving she’s better then all of them. Can’t wait

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see this being picked up. You did a great job looks great and clean. Only grips are the font which other people have suggested some great alternatives to help ya. Also I'm curious was the *sparkle* sfx on page 3 in the original using that strange yellow background or was that just something you missed and was just a placeholder?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

It feels like she's just being lead along even though everything is supposed to benefit her, can't wait to see the clothes she makes

@Heimdal Thanks, I fixed it.

@elezend Thanks for the suggestions.

@Lioslin The yellow background seemed like a good idea at first...but, I now realize it's kind of strange. When I'm up to date on the current chapters, I think I'll reupload to change the font choice and get someone else to redraw portions of the manga.

@starrycarol hey im so thankful youve taken the mantle and translated this chapter! I was starting to thing about doing it myself since it was taking so long for the other team. If you want/need help typesetting or cleaning, let me know! i also have gimp (and other programs tbh) and id love to help!

Users who are viewing this thread