Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

I'm so into the story ... Thanks a lot for translation ... Can't wait for next update 😣💞

Dex-chan lover
It's so short! I don't even understand how the chapters are cut! "Here's my backstory, I had two wives and"
And?!?

oh my... thanks so much for the update and all of your hard work!!!! thank you so much I really love this story!! that gloom fairy and the thumbs up, and that super adorable spider pup -pure love!!!

You’re doing so fantastic! Also thank you for keeping her name to “Yui” because I hating “Ewey” for so long 😭

Double-page supporter
i was married to two womans eh...political bullshietery eh....guess the king gotta sacrifice finding true love for the kingdom and paid the price, and now he finally can experience it first time...

Double-page supporter
Ugh. We don't care about the king's history. We knew he was complicated because he's comparitively young and a former king that hasn't been assassinated. But we still don't care about him. We want to see how far the girl will go and see her father get eaten by his own greed, literally.

Double-page supporter
the politics are well done here. usually its ignored but here its well thought out.

Users who are viewing this thread