Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
The actual chapter was extremely small and 6/18 being credit pages is not acceptable. Leave it at 1, 2 at most if you need it.
Not only does 1/3 of the chapter are credit pages, every story page has watermark on it.

Dex-chan lover
No issues so far so you’re already better than most MTLs out there

The actual chapter was extremely small and 6/18 being credit pages is not acceptable. Leave it at 1, 2 at most if you need it.
Agree. I like the plane gag (reality noooooooo), but i bet it’ll be annoying after i read that a few more times so would be great if you can keep the non-manga pages to a minimum 1-2
Not only does 1/3 of the chapter are credit pages, every story page has watermark on it.
IMO watermarks are ok as long as they are subtle and don’t cover anything important. In this case they put it on the corner but it’s in color which is somewhat intrusive. A more subtle light grey would piss less people off

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'll work on the issues right away and fix the chapter! This is my first time doing this, so I was just winging it as I go along.

Dex-chan lover
If you dislike it so much then do it yourself. Stop complaining about something another person did out of the goodness of their heart just cause it ain't perfect.
Wow, sensitive much? I have no idea why you're shooting the messenger, but 6 credit pages is unacceptable and when one's reading 10-20 chapters in a row, that's 60 to 120 credit pages you need to go through. You're welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, sensitive much? I have no idea why you're shooting the messenger, but 6 credit pages is unacceptable and when one's reading 10-20 chapters in a row, that's 60 to 120 credit pages you need to go through. You're welcome.
if you don't like it, you can just ignore them instead of bitching about it right? the uploader can do anything they want. you're reading it for free. the best thing you can do is not being an asshole

Dex-chan lover
i love the take off and landing concepts 😂😂 idk if theres a way to edit a chapter after u post but if there is u could take out all the in between chapter take of and landings and just leave the book end credit pages 🤔🤔

nitpicking for fun (lmao sorry) aside, LMAO TYSM FOR PUTTING IN EFFORT TO GO WAY ABOVE ANS BEYOND WALL SOUP CAN SCAN

Users who are viewing this thread