Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

amj

Dex-chan lover
omg thanks for picking this up!! excited to see what happens next :))

Thank you for picking this up! Good job in translating, quality is very nice :D

Dex-chan lover
I really missed the MD comment section arguments lol
So glad they brought back forums xd

Thanks for picking this up! The take off and landing gag is great, would be nice if it was a bit shorter though, both in text and image. Short strip with a pic in the middle and text on the sides? I dunno.

Double-page supporter
Wow, thank you for the translation!! I have given up this manga for a long time, since the translation stop 2 years ago. But then it continues! I hope you will continue the translation in the future too! 😊

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for choosing to update this! I'd completely forgotten it existed but I really enjoy this one.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this one and for the effort you put in to make it understandable❤

Thank you so much for this chapter! This story is so cute and your translation was amazing!!

Yay!! An update! God its been so long I forget- is the older man the ML? I remember him asking her to marry him

Also- I paid no attention to the credit pages, quickly flew right by them, so for me it wasnt a big deal. I also barely noticed the watermarks, there wasnt any on anyones face and thats good enough for me.

Thank you so much for picking this up <3

Dex-chan lover
70fa896e-ba8b-478e-8ead-ee5359da754c-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread