Hariko no Otome

i kinda had hope for this since there wasn't a romance tag but DAMN it's lowkey getting cringe imo lol i'll keep reading as the updates keep rolling tho i'm curious to see where things go

as long as it doesn't go physical in age gap relationships I'm good w/ it. If she turns 20 or so then fine make babies or whatever. Tho if the king goes above 15 in gap I might be deterred (It could be the same age as your child if from widow etc.) I do like age gap relationships just not a really large gap (33&48 is still good to me but beyond is an uggh feel)

Other than that, the male lead looks cool and likable, a bit questionable for looks when a representative of something important is dressed like a jester.
The female lead is assertive and has many pity stories.
The spirits are cute
The reincarnation thing is just flavor for now, no intro to modern tech or thinking that is used for advantage.
8.5/10

Hopefully no physical romance until she grows up. Also the man is the former king so idk, how old is he? I don’t really care if it’s accurate to the historical setting since I never liked the concept of marriageable age back then so I hope there’s no physical romance until she’s of age (in modern times).

I honestly didn't expect that.. I shipped her with the other dude but you know, as long as there's no steamy scenes until she's of age is good enough for me.

I swear, it's like a dozen of the manga I'm reading have suddenly flipped and revealed that they fully intend to portray huge age gap romances between grown men and young teenage girls. Dropped.

he looks twice her age. fr got no choice except to drop this. I'm so sick of these stories that start of super well and suddenly out of nowhere, yes big age gap between a young teenage girl and a grown man who seems to be at least??? twice her age??

Okay, I'm on board with everyone here when it comes to the PHYSICAL gap. Ideally they shouldn't be physical till she turns 18/20.

BUT

It would be weird if she dated a 15 y.o when she herself most likely is mentally 30/31 y.o
I think that's overlooked in a lot of reincarnation isekais and mangas. When the 90 y.o male protag is dating a 16 y.o y'know....

I think he seems nice (and is super hot to boot), so we'll hope for the best

idont care if she married ojisan and happy forever of the she is use being a noble tools xD
yaaay nice maga superb xD

The age gap kinda makes me cringe. Also, the isekai feels kinda forced. If the author decided to leave out the earlier isekai intro as well as a couple other isekai moments, it wouldn't have that much of an effect on the story. At this point I'm thinking that the author's using isekai to make up for the physical age gap because she's mentally like 30.

Age gaps have always existed just like loveless, marriages of convenience. Yes he is marrying her that doesn't automatically mean he is attracted to her, loves her and will have sex with her immediately after the wedding, therefore he is a sexual predator. He can protect her by marrying her they'd be a couple on paper and in name only but they'd live like housemates until she is past puberty and mutual love starts probably.

Aggregator gang
Boy i hope this doesn't go forced sex... She clearly has absolutely zero interest yet seems like the type to say yes to anyone who is good to her even if she hates said thing
Also i didn't say rape per se because i think she would agree even if it traumatized her

Okay but hot male lead with a beard, yum, count me in. My only complaint is that she's really young, like I wish she was at least 20 maybe, then it would've been like yeah okay

Unless he's not actually the male lead and just there for the sake of protection. Then he could act as a brother or even father figure

If that's the case then I hope we get some cute bonding moments

Aggregator gang
We ain't Seinen out here, lets not kid ourselves lads. Nice simple story

Don't care about the age difference. This is clearly out of protection of her gifts instead of love or lust. If there was a better idea to protect such a volatile gift they would of thought of it. Likely the only other way in medieval europe would be to devout yourself to the church, which could still use her politically

Users who are viewing this thread