Hariko no Otome

I like the plot. But why does she look like a child and the love interest like a grown man? It's always like this when I'm trying to read Japanese mangas, they have these child-looking female protagonists. I get that she's malnourished, but still...goodness. Make her look her age, or even act her age for a chance!
It's disturbing why they always have big age gaps in this kind of stuff. We can't have a child marrying an old man.

Let's hope there is NO ROMANCE WHATSOEVER between the older gentleman and the young little girl. We don't need that s### here. Please don't ruin this for me. I'm enjoying it so far. Maybe he can stand by as a father figure or a guardian, but nothing more. That girl is as dumb as a nut, and naive as hell. She's not ready for relationships.

The added facial hair on the ML really makes me remember that she’s meant to be, what, fifteen, i think? No one’s forcing you to be historically accurate at this point, bud....don’t try to justify it as her being 18 in her previous life, literally what is the reason she couldn’t be 18 (at LEAST) in this one? I know I’m prob echoing comments before me, but if EVRYONE is commenting on it, I’m pretty sure that means something.
It’s beautifully done, tho, rest assured I’ll prob keep reading until I can’t excuse the romantic elements lmao

Aggregator gang
Why are so many chapters of series i fallow being removed just after upload?????

This manga is the perfect example of "sniping or get sniped is not even an issue anymore"

Honestly saying, I just hope anyone picking this will not give up scanlating it in the future

The way the guy mentioned she can fall in love with someone else and give birth to his child, I am actually hoping she does find true love one day, a frw years later probably once the political stuff settles down. i just feel like the age gaps too big and most stories have the guy the FL is together with becomes the love interest

I hope the older guy with the weird goatee isn't the actual ML . He's way too old and I was shipping her with the long haired blond man when she becomes older ;_;
but in any case i really hope there is no romance until she's older because it's too weird right now

Thanks for the update! The translation and Grammar look good no worries. As far as font goes I'd use something with a bit of roundness like comic san, but not necessarily THAT font just something with round ends. To emphasize things or to show loudness talking vc muttering etc. use bold or not as well as size. Honestly for your first time this is great and I hope you keep it up! Don't try and compare yourself to others just yet, get the feel of it and work on what you feel you have to work on before you look at others to try and do better. Its better to start small than to try and do it all at once and get overwhelmed and frustrated.

I really love this story so far so I'm hoping you or someone else will continue to update! I'm also hoping for an official English release, I buy all my favs once they come out officially in english... my wallet isn't always happy about that but I always am, lol.

I love this story and its sad that there is no official translator. Thank you to the random pop up translators!

Users who are viewing this thread