Hariko no Otome

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I'm still thinking he's not the ML, but more of guardian. ML appears late in story is common.

basically, they only did marriage to protect her. It can still break in future

@starrycarol
I believe most people prefer the whole chapter versus segmented (based on responses in other manga) since segmented tends to end/begin at odd points leaving the reader confused and often requires them to reread everything before it. The last segment didn't seem all that bad, like it may have been meant to segmented there but that's usually not the case.

Either is good, just choose the one more comfortable for you. I'll just wait patiently here, hehe

Whatever is most convenient for you. I will be here for the results, just be sure to take care of yourself!

Aggregator gang
Sorry but can yall fix 6.2?? It shown as unavailable no matter how i try to view it (even incognito)

I cant wait till a whole chapter is done so just do snippets. Just my preference up to u tho

I'm grateful that I was able to find this, the story's great so far (and so is your work!)

But just as other people have suggested: do whichever is easiest for you

I wish they would make this into an anime... imagine how cute the spirits floating around would be. ❤️

great work so far, though tbh i think it might be easier to just translate each chapter part separately if they're gonna only be releasing one part a month for a while. an earlier chapter mentioned the mangaka had a baby recently too which might explain why the raws have been updating slower recently

At first, it I thought Rodan is ML. Turns out he's with the female Knight. So cuuute. Is the former king the ML? Too big of an age gap. Might as well introduce her to his son, the king If he ain't married yet.

Well I hope the old dude isn't the ML because that'd be really fucking gross, but what can I say I ain't the author and there isn't a romance tag on this.

Dex-chan lover
I think the only way for this to be redeemable is for her husband to straight up only think of her as like a daughter or granddaughter. There may be a time skip or something later and he dies and frees her to be head of her house.

Thank you for updating!

Honestly it'd been so long that I forgot that she'd been engaged to a dude way too old. I'm hoping he isn't actually the ML and that it is all indeed just a ploy to protect her but... I've been let down before. Excited to have more female characters though.

Users who are viewing this thread