Haru no Resista - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Only thing I hate about this is the fact they call it soccer… ITS FOOTBALL!!!

Sooo should we bet if she confess that she is that Haru (would be a surprise since normally it takes ages for stuff like this to happen) or she comes up with some excuse to why it isnt her?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
this looks nic...oh nevermind it's GL, fuck this
I hope all series you follow become GL. I’m curious do you just go to the GL tag and talk shit or do you look at school life and follow anything with girls on the cover? Cause I saw your ass in Mieruko‘s comment section which isn’t tagged GL complaining about yuri. If you don’t like it maybe just stay away? Stick to your generic harem, isekai, etc. PLENTY of those and we’ll stick to our generic yuri.

Only thing I hate about this is the fact they call it soccer… ITS FOOTBALL!!!

Sooo should we bet if she confess that she is that Haru (would be a surprise since normally it takes ages for stuff like this to happen) or she comes up with some excuse to why it isnt her?
Japan uses a version of Soccer just like the US. You're gonna have to get used to seeing it.

Dex-chan lover
I too bully people by mocking their juggling skills (jk my max was like 10 I think).

Also, neat start, though bit annoying that we don't know at all why this seeming genius of soccer didn't continue it, basically all she said was that even if she was considered a prodigy at a young age by 20 she'd just be normal, but obviously that wouldn't be the case if she just, continued playing soccer.

Users who are viewing this thread