Haruka Reset - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - Ooarai, Crossroad of History

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Nogami sometimes streams himself drawing and I believe the Orc uniforms in that manga are based on uniforms from the Napoleonic Wars.
The uniforms worn by the elf cavalry does look like Napoleonic hussar uniforms, with the double-breasted jacket and shako headgear.
Those worn by the orcs are closer to WW1 uniforms, or perhaps Franco-Prussian war. The flat caps give it away (and there was even a pickelhaube in evidence).

Group Leader
The uniforms worn by the elf cavalry does look like Napoleonic hussar uniforms, with the double-breasted jacket and shako headgear.
Those worn by the orcs are closer to WW1 uniforms, or perhaps Franco-Prussian war. The flat caps give it away (and there was even a pickelhaube in evidence).
It's probably the elves then. I haven't read the other manga and the stream was months ago.

Group Leader
A bit darkly amusing that this manga has one of the frankest assessments of how brutal and miserable the Imperial Japanese Army was in WW2 I've seen from a Japanese source.
There's a later chapter in which the author discusses the possible allied invasion of Japan during WW2 and whether dropping the atomic bombs was justified. His conclusion is that dropping the bombs and forcing Japan into peace was better than the alternative which would've caused much more death and destruction.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like dark chapter of Japanese history that wouldn't find any perches in mainstream media.

Dex-chan lover
A bit darkly amusing that this manga has one of the frankest assessments of how brutal and miserable the Imperial Japanese Army was in WW2 I've seen from a Japanese source.
That’s why we call him Based Nogami. Cuz he’s based AF.
Nogami sometimes streams himself drawing and I believe the Orc uniforms in that manga are based on uniforms from the Napoleonic Wars.
Nogami streams? Where?

Users who are viewing this thread