Harukanaru Ring - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Fight!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she got lucky her opponent got hurt, but the slam from the key lock... That's my girl. First W, and many more to come.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that iconic slam in PrideFC

3.gif

Although technically, in this case, it was probably the headbutt that knocked Arona loopy

Last edited:
I have been pretending the raws, and there is little dialog this chapter. The joy of just looking at the art is nice.
oh totally Nakamura-sensei is incredible. I did the exact same thing before I translated it, I'm not good enough to just read something without a lot of reference and time.

I also gotta say that Toki and Katsuda are apparently freakin' surgeons with liquid eyeliner!
GVIzo5kXQAAsotm

Dex-chan lover
That Key Lock to Backdrop and then that Body Press counter to a Stun Gun..she might be a rookie but those are just...perfect!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Great move sequence. You can tell they know and love wrestling

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that iconic slam in PrideFC

3.gif

Although technically, in this case, it was probably the headbutt that knocked Arona loopy
Karl Gotch had a move where he would lift people up from a key lock position, he did it to Inoki famously.

Users who are viewing this thread