Harukaze no Étranger - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Thank you to the translator(s?) for their hard work, especially when updates are so few and far between!!
Just reread this in celebration of the movie coming out, hoping we get an English release!

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda cringe..tbh I am kinda getting tired of Fumi and his rebellious phase. All of his parts were like really really unnecessary. I want to go back to the main characters. This whole arc gave me second hand embarrassment.

Dex-chan lover
When we started the whole living with the family situation it was interesting. I think it was meant to be twists or inversions of the usual tropes of, "Once the main couple become official they get their own apartment where the creative one works from home and the serious one works a 9 to 5 and we never address their family again unless its a jealous sibling who shows up to be a cockblock/clamjam for a few chapters." But here when the main couple became official they moved back in with a family, the creative one burns out and falls into a depression spiral, the (not actually) serious one jumps from job to job but actually already has plenty of money and is just working for the hell of it, the jealous sibling is a constant presence but is actually jealous of a previous relationship not the current one. There's probably a lot more at play here, but on a surface level thats what Im getting so far. But all that said, I'm not really into it,guess its not quite my cup of tea. Im mostly reading out of a sense of well I started it, might as well finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread