HaruPARTY

Dex-chan lover
your project progress chart is very helpful.

I'm not being sarcastic, it seriously is. I think more groups should publicly put the status of various projects they have this way

Im really greatful to you guys who are working on all these villainess manga. Ive really started to like the genre and its so entertaining. Keep up the good work but dont tire yourselves out.

Aggregator gang
The latest thing was why are you doing this duke and that was 2months ago
I hope you guys aren't dead

Thanks for all your hard work!!! Please ignore the ignorant fools who doesn’t understand that the translator groups still have lives outside of Translating!!

Thanks for all your hard work! Because of wonderful groups like you I've become a fan and purchased many official volumes of manga!

Thnaks for updating The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! and keep up the good work.

Wow there’s a progress Notes for their projects. Looking forward on your translations especially The Villainess wants to marry a Commoner. I really Love the duo.
Thank you for your hard work!

Thanks a lot for Why Are You Doing This, Duke ❤❤❤ The story is really beautiful (really looking forward to s2!) and your translations are always a joy to read ❤ Stay safe, happy and party

TYSM FOR THE 'WHY ARE U DOING THIS DUKE' BUNDLE UPDATE ❤ ❤ ❤
I'm so hyped to catch with the series!! We're forever indebted to ur kindness ❤

Supporter
Are you going to do “Herscherik R - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince“ to? I hope that yes.

@Solistia
Sorry I am 3 days Late, any ways Thank you so much for your work on
I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History ― The More of a Villainess I Become, the More the Prince Will Dote on Me
Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread