Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 11 Ch. 693 - Already Happening

Double-page supporter
I wanna see the raws but I don't even know where to start.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone tell me the chapter they first met? That was in the bookstore they mentioned right? I tried looking for it once but gave up halfway.

Double-page supporter
@hanih0 What i want to know is if we are caught up. Cause when I see those raws they go till 1k chapters.

Power Uploader
@Takaflame That's how much we're behind then. We're releasing at basically the same pace as the author, so the translations aren't catching up either.

Double-page supporter
@hanih0 I am so slow sorry I didn't realize it was you doing it lol. Thank you for all of your hard work on this series it is so fun. I have been a fan for a long time and I know like myself other people have been enjoying your releases.

Fed-Kun's army
@illusion_moon I read all chapters, they never meet in the manga, only told as past story. In this manga the sibling already jobless, while the meeting Mamoru was still a bookkeeper.

Fed-Kun's army
@FirstDayRegister I sort of remembered something like a flashback? Like she went to a bookstore in the past and see Mamoru there as the shopkeeper like you said. I think there is this one chapter that mentioned the events. Otherwise it doesn’t make sense that the term “ghost of the books” suddenly popped up when she first saw Mamoru’s picture. There must have been a chapter where she saw Mamoru and used this term before.

Or it is just my delusion caused by sleep-deprived brain. I am not 100% sure that my memory is reliable.

Dex-chan lover
This "budding romance" is somehow a worse tease than manga that is solely dedicated to that whole "will they won't they".
I guess it's because it's only brought up once in a blue moon.

Users who are viewing this thread