Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 22 Ch. 1439 - Something You Don't Like

Dex-chan lover
It took me a while to understand. The color of the truck body made it difficult. In English, is there a difference between the names of small trucks and heavy-duty trucks? I've tried searching and all that comes up is truck.

Dex-chan lover
It took me a while to understand. The color of the truck body made it difficult. In English, is there a difference between the names of small trucks and heavy-duty trucks? I've tried searching and all that comes up is truck
If by heavy-duty trucks you mean the really large 16-wheel ones, those are called semi trucks in English. Everything else is just a truck.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
If he meant a semi hauler without the semi then I get it

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Guess it's not just me. It's just such an unusual sight and it feels mighty off balance with all that mass in the front.
...But it's also like Goku or Piccolo throwing off their weighted clothes when they get serious. Twice as fast. Twice as dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
It does feels wrong seeing a semi without its trailer. It's like 'why he naked?'

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh. Guess it's not just me. It's just such an unusual sight and it feels mighty off balance with all that mass in the front.
...But it's also like Goku or Piccolo throwing off their weighted clothes when they get serious. Twice as fast. Twice as dangerous.
Heh this teenager sure is good at not getting Isekaied... looks like its time for me to get serious!

Users who are viewing this thread