Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 23 Ch. 1488 - Maki

Group Leader
I don't get why people are so opposed to trading numbers. Once you have their number, you can block and ban them! Though that would be bad for the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people are so opposed to trading numbers. Once you have their number, you can block and ban them! Though that would be bad for the plot.
The bad thing is that the person can call from another number, but that's not a problem for me, I don't answer unknown numbers, 99% of the time it's a tele sale call or a debt collection call.

Dex-chan lover
Australian girls are gone.
Stalker co-worker never crossed paths.
Friend of kouhai have low chances.
And kouhai...she is not bad, but I think she doesn't go well with our man Maruyama.

A yankee schoolmate that can match him is probably the best, she is not bombastic like the girls he likes to watch nor...lacking like the kouhai, but still well above the average in this manga for looks, I cheer for her, and is clear she had some feelings from the past.

I believe the author thought twice on forcing Maru on going with the kouhai that is so different from the girls he looks forward too, and will decide who goes with him based on the readers response.

Double-page supporter
kouhai.png

Dex-chan lover
Introduce her before the kouhai and I'd have been all for her, but now I ain't jumping ships. Kouhai for life

Dex-chan lover
Guaranteed losing heroine. Why even bother introducing her at all? I'd be surprised if my expectations are subverted but the chances are slim.
uhhh so main heroine realize she better took action fast rather than take it slow because she was thinking no chance other girl would be interested in him?

Dex-chan lover
maruyama my boy

while I like characters like Maki I still ship MaruyamaxKouhai

Double-page supporter
Australian girls are gone.
Stalker co-worker never crossed paths.
Friend of kouhai have low chances.
And kouhai...she is not bad, but I think she doesn't go well with our man Maruyama.

A yankee schoolmate that can match him is probably the best, she is not bombastic like the girls he likes to watch nor...lacking like the kouhai, but still well above the average in this manga for looks, I cheer for her, and is clear she had some feelings from the past.

I believe the author thought twice on forcing Maru on going with the kouhai that is so different from the girls he looks forward too, and will decide who goes with him based on the readers response.
who is the stalker co worker?

Dex-chan lover
Maruyama stocks have gone through the roof, Two hot girlies with cool archetypes (Yanki and tiny girlfailure)? this man is a menace.

Users who are viewing this thread