Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 23 Ch. 1513 - Anti-"normal"

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck man this happened to me :shamihuh:. Had to take a dump and the nearest place I could go was a buddy’s house 4 blocks away. I clenched my cheeks and speed walked that way only to find out (much to my dismay) the dude wasn’t home.
So I went around to his back alley and shot out a deuce behind a couple trash bags.
Luckily I had a small pack of Kleenex in my backpack to wipe my ass with :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
So it looked like the boys had some authentic Indian curry instead of the Japanese style curry.
Is it common for Japanese people to eat Indian curry? Is Indian curry in Japan still Japan-fied? Has Indian curry always been popular in Japan or only recently?

Dex-chan lover
that was an entire saga of adventure and thrills for maruyama's bowels

but not at all out of place for this manga

Dex-chan lover
So it looked like the boys had some authentic Indian curry instead of the Japanese style curry.
Is it common for Japanese people to eat Indian curry? Is Indian curry in Japan still Japan-fied? Has Indian curry always been popular in Japan or only recently?
I feel like only recently have there been many places serving it, and most of those places still offer Japan-levels of spice lol.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes going beyond your limits has some big consequences

Users who are viewing this thread