Hataraku Maou-sama! - Vol. 16 Ch. 78

While being thankful for the chapter, i beg you to translate chronologically

Edit: @TentacleRapist holy shit you're right, thanks! Off to the reading spree

@TentacleRapist thanks for pointing it out, but had no luck beither on 4chan or on manga leecher sites. I was lucky enough to find vol 14 and it wasn't in english. Yen Press is doing their work, or so it seems.

Group Leader
https://imgur.com/Sl2WPcB

right...

I don't really care if you guys don't like aggregator sites or whatnot but don't say "they don't exist" just because they aren't on mangadex

Group Leader
Hey thanks you so much for picking this up! I'm really very grateful! (I was almost doing myself but needed a translator :x)

For the ones lost about the missing chapters,they are all officially translated by YenPress and you can buy them, phisically or digitally, or find uploaded on other sites

Double-page supporter
I don't really care if you guys don't like aggregator sites or whatnot but don't say "they don't exist" just because they aren't on mangadex
@kyuusarii Translated Chapter 70 - 77 still don't exist on any aggregator site.

Group Leader
@Dagger
Well, now that you are about a week late, kissmanga has changed domains form .com to .org. It had the chapters when it was .com, so don’t use circumstantial evidence against me when other people clearly were able to get it (via kissmanga)

Also, I did supply an alternate method to attaining said chapters, so now you’re just nitpicking

thanks man for the newest chapter. I just finished read it until chapter 77.

Not sure if allowed but be gentle with me if not.
http://www.tenmanga.com/book/HATARAKU+MAOU-SAMA%21.html

Has chapter 70+

Also FREAKING kill someone already, sick of the same villians all the time, what is this pokemon?

Users who are viewing this thread