Hataraku Maou-sama! - Vol. 16 Ch. 80

i honestly thought this just another 'GOTCHA YO!' april fool upload
But it a prim and proper translation instead, thanks to the translator for the hard work as i really looking forward for this series

and for the chapter it's finally it's time to go to ente isla, i read the light novel before and really hope could see this in visual action
really excited it finally coming to this point~

@kyuusarii i think it is good that you have read the light novel up to this point to understand better it for translating, but i think you should not tell us things which do not happen on the manga as they are somwhat of an spoiler, even more if the manga goes far from the light novel.

Thanks anyways for the translation

Group Leader
@Abetillo
In the light novel, they asked Maou how he knew Gabriel was, and he said "i called him"
But this happened before Chiho told her story, so in hindsight, it kinda flew past my head that the manga might show it later.

But also, the "call scene" didn't happen (featuring Gabriel responding and all) in the light novel so I'm kinda confused.

@kyuusarii understood, but i do not understand why you are answering me with more spoilers 😀 even though they are very small.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why Maou is such a poorfag still? How many months has he been there? His expenses are barely anything because of poorfag life hacks.. Idk working a job like his full time and no bills besides rent it took me 5 or 6 months to save 12,000.

Dex-chan lover
I love Acies so much and I'm so happy to finally see her in the manga. Thanks for the translation so I don't have to wait for the officials again.

Damn I didn't know the manga translation made it this far already. Can't wait for the bonfire scene, that was easily the most memorable scene in the series. Keep up the good work!

@Rozzak he has to make money for three with a low salary job, Urushihara spends like if there were no tomorrow, and they have been in that world for several months only and had to begin from 0 so they had to buy lots of things in the begginning.

''We will be detected if we use magic to move'', and how much of a commotion will they create with the appearance and noise of the scooter? The news of the scooter will spread through the people better than any magic.

Group Leader
@abeltillo
I imagine magic can be detected from a distance much farther away than a scooter's engine can be heard

Users who are viewing this thread