Hataraku Maou-sama! - Vol. 17 Ch. 84

Double-page supporter
Yea, this is kinda ridiculous. Shit's been burned to the ground once and came back. You'd think she, the hero, would be smart enough to weigh war against wheat fields that while they may be important to her, have already been ruined once and came back. She's also constantly been portrayed as strong and smart, so her falling victim to fucking wheat hostage is a stretch.

Translator doesnt seem to get the ridiculousness of someone as strong as Emi being held psychologically hostage by some WHEAT of all things. An adult would be able to suck it up and pursue that dream elsewhere, or someone with Emi's personality would say "go ahead and burn it, then i'll burn you all".

Destroyed fields can be resowed. Its seriously not the end of the world. wtf....

Group Leader
It’s. Her. Home. She. Grew. Up. In. With. Her. Father.
Did I mention she’s EIGHTEEN?

Dex comments really are cancer

Group Leader
/read some comments/.. *sigh*
People, you don't know what is in game there? It's not the sentimental value over the land, What you want? I get out screaming " Olba is a traitor" while I try to get his head in public? He seems to have too much in his control here for me to just be a rebel and just let Ente Isla Burn for it, At this moment I can't do something alone ...

Lel, commenters yelling how adults should act yet losing their shit over the FML's motivation.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it’s her home, I know she has emotional attachment to it, but I do think it’s kind of ridiculous/hilarious how they’re threatening to destroy a wheat field

Group Leader
Poha meu, odeio essa personagem, mata esse velho logo, estou com odio de tanto ver essa personagem , ela é heroina tem poder para cacete é so meterr uma espadada nele e ja era.

Users who are viewing this thread