Hatch Potch Panch - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - FIGHTING

Double-page supporter
This is certanly different to typical battle manga... Seems interesting, really! Hope it'll continue to break conventions. I'd like it to continue to contrast the main protagonist lust for violence and her good nature, it's good stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
This is certanly different to typical battle manga... Seems interesting, really! Hope it'll continue to break conventions. I'd like it to continue to contrast the main protagonist lust for violence and her good nature, it's good stuff.
Copy-of-Untitled-1500-%C3%97-1000px-1920-%C3%97-1080px-1500-%C3%97-1000px-47.png

Thanks for the TL. This is going to be an interesting series. Hopefully they address head trama though.

Dex-chan lover
:-D ladies and gentlemen, I think we found the perfect successor to carry the torch of Teppu! I’m looking forward to seeing how every character interacts with Sawamura’s long lost cousin twice removed. THANK YOU FOR COOKIN TRANSLATOR-KUN! 👍🏾
IMG_1069.jpg

Dex-chan lover
worst garbage intro to an amazing concept I gotta say

why shit on all women’s sports when seeing a girl raised to be gentle going utter apeshit is peak no matter how you tell it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread