Hate Me - Ch. 5 - Spin-off 2

@CaShper That's what we call a pro gamer move. Using a time, guy gave you to help him get points with his crush, for playing with his object of affection(well, that's her gf). What a way to assert dominance.

I mightily got so shocked I sprained my ankle while standing up.... STANDING UP! I'm a pathetic human and this manga is so 🤑😍. But I am definitely not complaining at all.

Dex-chan lover
Again I didn't expect two things on this chapter.
First, the holy fucking hot steamy vanilla,dayuuum yooson eating her girl in the work toilet is ao hot af.I can reread this for hundred times for science purposes
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).dayum kudos to author.
Second,the fact that the leader is actually attracted to her girl and not to yooson herself.the reason why she acted all like.she is mine only mine in their make out session in the toilet BRANDING HER WITH CERTIFIED QUALITY MARK.XD.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SCANLATION GROUP FOR TRANSLATING THIS STORY❤.LOOKING FORWARD TO THE AUTHOR'S FUTURE WORKS.❤I HOPE THEY MAKE MOAAAARR OF THIS *V*.

And ohhhh?! That's Yoosun! Coming in with her Tasty Power Move! That's a cockblock tactic if ever I did see one! I don't know about you Alex but there's no coming back for the Team Leader, Yoosun has this girl whipped, just like she likes her cream.

And now, a quick word from Chaeyoung and our sponsors.

Dex-chan lover
Yoosun knows her game very well.fucking wellplayed.

Also already forgot how many times I reread this and the previous chapter.don't ask me why
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
"Ji-Un should we eat out today for the first time in a while?" ? You just ate her out though.

Whoa again Yoosun coming out with some big dick plays, i love it.

Short and sweet i guess, i quite liked it but i just wish this had more i quite liked both characters and wanted to see more of them .... Welp i enjoyed this 5 chaps i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread