Hate Me

Haaahh all the good ones are either one shots, not picked up, abandoned, on hiatus, completed with little chapters or too longgg T T..
This was such a good read though~

Dex-chan lover
Explain me one thing please.... Shoujo-ai GL 少女愛 (shoujo = young girl(yeah we have other meanings, for example virgin, but different first kanji and there is short Sho...) Ai = 愛 Love (for example, "AI"shiteru "してる" just mean "you suggest, tell someone what you or they/he/she **** to do; " I'm not a teacher so can't explain it properly... So "AI" its love, but Yuri 百合 ( lily ) this flower just , like a symphol for this kind of relationship! Meaning same! Just when Japanese peoples think about GL (shoujo-ai) staff they imagine Yuri (Lily) . Why? Don't wanna explain it, (I wanna, but it will be long story from me) find it yourself. You Will find explanation for sure.
PS sorry for my English, but it really irritating me. I need search shoujo-ai and yuri tags just cuz someone think they're different! And I don't blame mangadex only ;)

This was sweet and short, perhaps too short. I thought Ban Ji was a little bit annoying, but she got more charming close to the end and I wish there had been more chapters to show more of her relationship with Yoosun! The final chapter from Chaeyoung's perspective was also fun, and I'm glad she was accepting of them dating.

Double-page supporter
Man that was cute, I shed some cute tears . Also that was pretty hot. Those were some cute tiddies

One word: fulfilling. Makes me want to stop reading Japanese manga.
aaa, this feels really good for my heart, my thanks for who translated and many thanks to the writer obviously.

Dex-chan lover
One word to describe this one:
M A S T E R P I E C E

Kudos to author and artist!
And thank you soooo much translators and scanlation group for finishing this wonderful story.looking forward for more.❤

Dex-chan lover
@Girama

But why ? lol i get its a fun story but its silly to say something like wanting to stop reading manga, theres a ton of good yuri manga as well so ??? Manwha is not really as varied as manga as well.

@JustCallMeDaBoss
What you said is true. thank you for correcting a sudden melancholic thought that in that moment crossed my mind. There are reasonable reasons that prevent a manga artist from being free to express themselves in their work, I myself am saddened by how many restrictions there are in order to publish. Every reader finds pleasant different things while reading. it's been so many years I read lesbian novels and only in the recent years there has been this churn of quality pieces from countries other than Japan, it's a joy for the heart.

Dex-chan lover
@Girama

Well i guess its true that there are some restrictions on what a mangaka can do in some cases but still i really think theres a lot more diversity in manga.

For really good yuri novels i recommend Adachi to Shimamura the light novels though while the manga is fine it doesn't do justice to the excellence of the LNs like you truly get to know both characters and their struggles, its a damn masterpiece lol imo at least, the way the author portrays both characters is fantastic, though its a slow burn with the whole ride being very inner thoughts/monologue focused theres also a ton of very interesting character interactions.

The "Bloom into you regarding Saeki Sayaka" light novel spin offs are also amazing.

It is very true theres been a ton of good yuri series coming from SK and china though im glad that more people are telling good stories.

Dex-chan lover
Man this manhwa has so much potential for more content. I feel like three (technically five) chapters isn't nearly enough to show their relationship progress, but it was nonetheless a good yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread