Hatsukoi Losstime

Gao

Time stop... You could do so many things <_<

She's probably in a coma fed via tube or something, that's why she couldn't eat that bento

Dex-chan lover
>Googled the title.
>Clicked the first link.
>Got a PV for its tv drama.
>Spoilers.

Yeah... you should add one more genre tag in that.

The
inabiity to eat certain foods outside of losstim
e was a pretty big hint.

Dex-chan lover
So, she's gonna die, and that will give him real motivation to be a doctor. And, the last time they talk will be in loss time, due to her about to die.

I have a feeling my prediction is right, but I hope not, cause I hate being able to guess what happens in stuff.

I was on chapter 2 thinking please don't be dying, please don't be dying. and god fucking dammit they pulled this trope again.

Fed-Kun's army
Volume 2 will be released on Feb 4th. I've completed vol. 1 with the monster first chapter done by pockettrash@MD. Vol. 2 finishes this story at chapter 9 and I'll most likely release it as a binge release, or the entire volume at once. I've begun preliminary translation.

Fed-Kun's army
I just purchased vol. 2 and ripped it. Chapter 5 has been cleaned and it should be up shortly. I don't think I'll do a binge release, however...

Would definitely try to buy the comic. Really loved the details the author puts in terms of the monologues and story building. Thanks for the translation as well man!

It's already completed, can anyone spoil me? Is this going to be a bittersweet tragedy?

@Greenfrost
I have not seen the ending, but I have a feeling this is dead on. American stories tend to have happy endings to appease the readers even though they know reality is not that kind while Japanese would allow for such a sad end.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy If you aren't planning a binge release, what sort of timing are you thinking? I'm not asking for specifics, more like if this will be a days, weeks, or months kind of release schedule.

Fed-Kun's army
@Heika

I might do the binge release anyway. I have the translations already and cleaning is pretty simple. So I'll just do the remaining chapters and release it all at once. Also, that gives me some time to see whether I'll get anyone to send me a proof of purchase. From beginning to end, I can whip out a chapter in probably 2-3 hours so it's not something that will take a lot of time. It's more a matter of sitting down and doing it when I have other real-life related stuff I have to do first.

My timeline right now is the rest of Hatsukoi Loss Time and then catch up on Okashiratsuki and Skip to Loafer, and do the final couple of chapters of Super Cub. I need to wrap some of these up so I can get to Tonari no Seki no Sato-san when it finally drops vol. 2.

Users who are viewing this thread