Hatsukoi Losstime

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a heart-wrenching story

The ending was really nice, I was fearing a completely bad enging.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was good for about three chapters, then it was just a mess. The last three chapters in particular, where the author try to pull an heart-wrenching tragedy ending, as well as a Disney happy ending, all at the same time. The result is what you get when you do too much ass-pulling: a shitty mess.

Contributor
A bit pretentious in trying to sound smart with all the pseudo-science and random references to philosophers from an average high-schooler, but the sentiment is there.

Banned
Wait wtf who deleted all of the chapters. Just when I'm in the mood to read it. Should've gotten it done with 4 months ago when I found this manga

@aomine_daiki It sure was, not sure what happened.

Checked old translator page and found this:

MD Edit Note:
Following a request from this group, all their non-joint chapters have been removed for now.

Bruhhhh, why did the chapters get deleted.... is it because it’s licensed or something? All the other sites are just unfinished translations

The previous translator for this series mentions this in their description:

MD Edit Note:
Following a request from this group, all their non-joint chapters have been removed for now.

My guess is that the re-upload might have been using the old TL's pages.

I was having a swell time reading this, but I can't anymore. How can I read this when every chapter is corrupted?

Edit: I just finished the manga, and I gotta say; It's sad

Edit 2: I just finished the movie and I gotta say I prefer the manga

Users who are viewing this thread