Kurotsuki no Yaergnacht - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - A Reward for Your Training

Group Leader
Joined
Oct 22, 2024
Messages
191
🤣 What is going on the other groups has so many typos this chapter I wonder what happened. Fr what is going on, they even called the "proxies" "representatives". I had to do a double take just for page 1. Thanks to your chapter I was able to see what they meant.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
792
I really hate the 'everyone stares' trope cuz it is so bullshit. The reality is that nobody would give a damn. At most a couple glances cuz she is beautiful and her shirt is vacuum sealed to her body, but ultimately nobody would even really notice them.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Oct 22, 2024
Messages
191
I really hate the 'everyone stares' trope cuz it is so bullshit. The reality is that nobody would give a damn. At most a couple glances cuz she is beautiful and her shirt is vacuum sealed to her body, but ultimately nobody would even really notice them.
I thought it was only me lol 🤣its way overblown. Hell even when i was single and i would see a hot chick with a guy obviously I MIGHT just sneak a glance and move on with my day lol I've been CC'ed in league longer than that. Its fiction so I guess I get what they're going for.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Oct 22, 2024
Messages
191
I know you guys gang and bully me :mad:
Wait...were you the one who posted that other stuff? I wont hate but piece of advice, start by joining an actual group, later you can move on solo with a niche manga no one really cares about. That way polish your skills. Don't even attempt to snipe when you cant kick it yet.

Besides sniping is generally frowned upon.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
127
Wait...were you the one who posted that other stuff? I wont hate but piece of advice, start by joining an actual group, later you can move on solo with a niche manga no one really cares about. That way polish your skills. Don't even attempt to snipe when you cant kick it yet.

Besides sniping is generally frowned upon.
Yeah, he's the guy who posted the sniped chapter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
493
I really hate the 'everyone stares' trope cuz it is so bullshit. The reality is that nobody would give a damn. At most a couple glances cuz she is beautiful and her shirt is vacuum sealed to her body, but ultimately nobody would even really notice them.
I know it's stupid, but you have to remember that she's meant to be divinely beautiful also she's always wearing skintight clothing that shows off her erect nipples and piercing
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
694
Yaerg is going to be pissed for getting cockblocked again. I thought the rule #1 is "you must not blueball Yaerg"?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top