Hatsukoi to Taiyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Story 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation,
Just no more half-dead translators's servers

No need to apologize. You post like once a week eventhough there are like 30 pages, most groups only post about once a month so thanks.

You are kind enough to translate this for free so no need to apologize ^^

Aggregator gang
Yayy thank you for the update ♡
I want another guy rival please? It's cute when ichijou is sulking :D

Group Leader
Koharuko, it's your own fault that you didn't get to talk to Ichijou since you were foolish enough to give your phone number to that jerk Akiba. Don't blame Ichijou for being pissed after hearing that you spoke to the jerk but didn't bother to call him like you said you would.

I think he will able to tell her his feelings 😍❤❤
Thanks for the update !!

Group Leader
Ngl, I feel bad for Akiba. I really hope he gets over Izumi and gets his happy ending.
But damn, I love Izumi and Ichijou's ability to communicate properly. A lot of highschool protags could learn from them. Heck, a lot of real life adults could learn from them.

Akiba looks likes the type who’s still in love with his first love for years. Sorry, little guy, but move aside. A nicer lady would come your way.

These two’s relationship smells like the fated ones with a side of either family feud or long distance relationship

I can't believe I'm reading a manga about children actually having love lives than me

P.s. thank you guys for the hard work

Aggregator gang
I feel like the author was like "I wanna have the bell betray them! wait nvm my readers might hate me..."

Users who are viewing this thread