Hatsukoi to Taiyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Story 17

Thanks for the update!

I dont know what's sakuras problem.. I hope she doesnt jeopardize anymore of koharukos relationships.

Umm. What does it mean when the girls say she's a white lotus?? I didn't really understand that
EDIT: I felt like the development in this chapter went from 0 to 100 real fast... This chapter actually reminded of the manga Nanairo Kakumei...

first of all Sakura you can frick off!! And bruh Ichijou is such a boyfriend material!!!

Group Leader
Oh, I can already see all the needless drama brewing. Koharuko is going to take the new girl's side and lose her best friend. The new girl, who anyone except Koharuko can tell is determined to cause rifts in the classroom, will eventually go after Ichijou but the moron Koharuko won't realize it and will continue to defend her new best friend until she's the only "friend" she has left.

Fed-Kun's army
Rainbow Revolution the second

Looked at the comments, and 2 other people thought the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter surely have a good development, especially for the new girl

@fredfriendly, you already said what I want to say.

Well, I am honestly really disapointed because Koharuko-chan even can't avoid this trope. Lol, it's really a an obvious choice between a best friend you've known so long and a friend who you just know a few hours ago. Koharuko should know that her friend can't possibly goes violent without a reason, so instead asking the new girl what happened she should have go to her friend from the very first moment.
Well obviously it's all just for a drama sake.

Group Leader
@Twia
you already said what I want to say.

Unfortunately we see this trope all too frequently, but I guess that the run-of-the-mill mangaka just doesn't have the imagination to come up with something new and different to create unneeded drama for the sake of drama. I'd much rather see the leads going on dates and developing their relationship in a loving way. What I dislike most of all is that there will be no repercussions for the perpetrator, since mangakas usually side with the criminal instead of the victims, and they'll all end up as happy-go-lucky friends.

god even fl can’t run away from this trope,, i’m kinda tired of plotlines letting white lotuses do whatever they want for the sake of relationship and character developments bc well,, smtimes doing so makes them look even dumber than the average person :””

@FredFriendly, so true lol, based from this manga atmosphere I bet they will end up as a friend. Well hopefully, author can make this girl redemption worth the price, this is an overused trope but as long rhe author can pull it off and convey the "feeling" well that's more than enough.

It's like another girl came into the fold just to mess up the couple 😅

As a high school student, I feel like I didn't achieve much in grade school because of this manga 🤣 I'm kind of excited on what will happen to them in their middle school.

Users who are viewing this thread