Hatsukoi wa Nido Oishii - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

I'm calling it.She's gonna do something she's gonna regret and whine about it later and Sei will immediately forgive her because he's a simp.

Omfg

I am reading many shoujo mangas right now, AND ALL OF THEM JUST INTRODUCED A NEW MALE RIVAL! I'M SO DONE WITH THIS!

This is the typical shoujo manga where they were in loved but you know due to misunderstanding and miscommunication, they parted. Then the boy will always have an ex and the girl will always be I never dated, kiss or anything, "you're my first" bs.

Like why the hell can't the fl be in relationship too. Why always the boys will moved on and dated but still can say he always loved fl and be happy together. Tired of this bs. Tf

Y’all need to understand that if you like someone, or want to do something in general, you need to take any chance you get. Like ok, I get it, the feeling is mutual between the ML and FL, but misunderstandings and miscommunication occur, they're not on the same page at the moment.
If the she starts dating the 2nd, then be it.

On another note, I do agree with Aleamhmd27, like why can’t the FL be in a relationship when the ML had an ex.

Wow, I think I’m the only one who wants her to have a relationship with SML before she has one with FL

This rival and plot in general reminds me so much of Haru Matsu Bokura, and I hate it :/
But I’ll keep reading

@clairdelune you're not the only one lol like "ML make up your mind!!!"
He doesn't want to date here but hates it if she dates someone else ugh
Well, I'm just too old for this kinda plot but I'll stick until the end lol

@winkingie ikr loool

God, it's this same freaking plot all over again. Ao Haru Ride and Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii most notably annoyed me with this set-up. Sei and Mikumo would be so much cuter if he didn't have an ex and dragging his feet because of her and if Mikumo didn't have an option in Chihaya. Sei, stop dragging your feet! Mikumo, don't you dare go out with Chihaya to forget Sei! And Chihaya...well...stop pursuing Mikumo even though she'd be much better off with you at this point...? Seriously, I've seen this same love triangle drama so many times that if it takes ONE more step closer to that annoying drama, I'm dropping this in spite. And it was so cute, too. Up until now, that is...

aw shit here we go again with this dumb plot. this is literally Haru Matsu Bokura 2.0 which i wasn’t a fan of. maybe im too old for this so im dropping it but the beginning and art was nice while it lasted

I agree with reece410 and Adryan475, it totally gives Haru Matsu Bokura vibe. @rob1610: it doesn't remind me of neither Ao Haru nor Fujiwara (the former I love so much, though it got frustrating at times, the latter, I am currently really fed up with how it played out). But I guess I see where you're coming from.

Will keep reading cause the beginning was really adorable and the art is pleasant!

@altaica it's more the male lead gives me Ao Haru and Fujiwara vibes because of how all 3 of them refuse to accept their feelings for the female lead because of their past. Not the female lead or rival, both of whom seem different in all 3. And those Haru Matsu Bokura vibes you had? I have that on my "Plan to read" list and am now wondering if I should drop it if it's similar to this now. 😅

Oh, and if I keep reading or not really depends on my mood. I may just keep this backlogged for a while if I'm not up to it. It really is adorable and the art is good, so I may just keep reading for that alone.

@Aleamhmd27 Couldn't have agreed more, I'm so tired of this BS trope, because of miscommunication they separate only to be reunited later and the guy have a ex or in worst case turned into a man whore, who sleeps around, but that okay since he only did it because he loved the FL and did it for a desperate attempt to move on or date other girls similar to FL, like full on stop, how is this considering romantic? If I had a crush on a guy, then several years later meet him again and he confess that he liked me and only dated other girls to forget about me/ or the girls were similar to me, I'd be so turned off. Then we also have this stupid trope, that the girl must remain pure, holding on to this past love, never be able to move on, while ML had no problem whatsoever to do so, it all just feel so disingenuous.
Actually wouldn't mind if FL ended up with the 2ML in these kind of series, just out of spite I have for this trope now 😂

It's not bad that he dated and seriously liked his ex, but I don't think he really likes our FL now. Maybe he is the one being swayed by her feelings after all.

Users who are viewing this thread