Hatsukoi wa Nido Oishii - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

literally what 😐 can we stop with the arcs can make them happy together already 😖😖

Aaaaaaa... My heart is hurting.... Curse you second lead syndrome. 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Why would she go with him? Ugh, see my comment in the last chapter. When Sei see’s them at the festival (which for sure he will), he should just tell her off. I know their not dating, but her going with the other guy is like a slap in the face.

Why do these manga always have a second male lead when the two main are obviously in love with each other. I would prefer any other type of drama rather than a rival who we all know will lose at the end anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
When a author is trying to stretch their stories in length, then why is it always these stupid love triangle things? And here I have 5o say that it isn't necessary for character or story development like in some other stories. Here it is just to annoy the reader and toy with mc. Probably next chapter he sees them and gets heartbroken, she notices, doesnt know what to do, blondie "plays" with both of them, all is crappy and end. Since the author went this way he probably should just get the blondie with the MC girl to fuck everyone up 😂

I really hate reading stories that includes a second ml who will lose in the end. Like what's even the point of having him in the story if he's just going to be the rival character? There's nothing remarkable or interesting bout him becuz he just exists as a guy who likes the fl🙄 I might drop this soon

Users who are viewing this thread