Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - Spinning Ferris Wheel

@kuma to emphasize , we knew beforehand that ebino will get rejected from raw thus 'sunk' , but for the unbeliever who will wait for the translation to see it with their own bleeding eyes of sorrow , adding 'ed' to past tense form wouldn't be excessive at all , in fact i intended for 'officially' to be 'adding salt to the wound' .

VIP
@ zetsubouzanto tbf, it's very obvious from beginning, i don't know what they expetc...

Man that was cold as shit

Literally the worst way to end a relationship possible, I'd be surprised if they could even remain friends. That happy vol.13 cover is now saddening af

Aggregator gang
that was abrupt
let's call Fix-it Felix here, maybe he can fix this kinda mess

Fed-Kun's army
Ebino is best girl, but sadly she picked the wrong dude. The MC has already picked, he has picked his imaginary ideal girl. Riri is WORST girl because she is purposely trying to be difficult.

The most annoying thing here is, the extra element that is suppose to make this manga "unique", being that of his ability to see imaginary girlfriends.

Ebino deserves happiness and no one else.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. Although Ebino is not best girl in my book, she 100% didn't deserve such a shitty rejection. 0/10 Tarou.

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN BUT STILL EBINO IS SO PURE I LOVE HER WHYYYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
MC is like that fat guy and his 2d wiaifu problem lmao, what is an imaginary girl? Is that 1d wifu or 4d waify?

at this point i have been decapitated and lucifer is playing around with my soul in hell, this is the point, the masterpiece, even if you win, you still lose.

Users who are viewing this thread