Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 139 - Shadow

Double-page supporter
The only way this will have a "happy" ending is for no one to win. Tarou will end up living out his life with Eve and never truly reciprocating his feelings for either Ibusuki or Ebino so that she can keep existing and remain conscious. The latter two will have to accept that for Tarou's and each others' sake that they can't be in a relationship with him. In turn, Eve will feel bad that because Tarou still cares for her that he'd forsake pursuing the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed with @nightmoves17. While it doesn't seem author's first choice it sounds good enough to end it like that

AND TO EVERYONE sayin eve is good eve doesn't deserve this blah blah. Personally I like Eve, she's a saint and it's shown she has some kind of concious mind. BUT at till what point does she actually have autonomy? She's basically in essence a girl "made for" Tarou, can you really live and evolve as a person if you always have someone that agrees with you and is made ~just~ for you?
we losers of course want a dream partner
But truly (and here is my own pov) no one in this world is "made" for us, what's truly wonderful is to be able to accept and be accepted and if we did live with such a ^^perfect^^ existence we can agree that a sad sad life would await for us (admit it or not)

Hahah omg it's been a while since I wanted to rant a bit about a manga don't mind me just putting my two cents to calm my mind lol

IN LOVE WITH HIS OWN DELUSION LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHAHA
WHAT KIND OF LOSER WOULD DO THAT
HAHAHA
ha.....eh wait

*sob*
ha..
sounds familiar *sob*

Dex-chan lover
You know.... every problem in Tarou's life right now is female originated ... I wonder if the true happy ending is him just walking away with Eve.
Screw the whole growth as a person shtick and let the man conserve his energy.
The pursuit of "Happiness" is really subjective and so far nothing in the last 100 chapters tell me that Tarou would suffer if he just said "screw it, I'm done.". I'm all for it at this point.

99% of the zombies are simple reflections of their creators psyche and "delusion" is accurate enough. At the end of the day, Eve and her appearance were created from Tarou's subconscious . The biggest change that would suggest her being something "else" is that she doesn't fall asleep when he thinks of someone else.

Finding a way to move past her is pretty logical. Just look at what happened to his grandpa. Unless ending up regretful and alone with only a ghost to console you, keeping her around is not the play.

Aggregator gang
The best possible ending for this is Tsrou ending with both Ririsu and Eve. The fact that Eve has become its own existence may be enough for her to survive.
She is not Ririsu, Tarou having his love with Risisu fulfilled will not actually kill eve because they are 2 separate beings at this point, which does not happen to the other zombies.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm now also for RirisuxEbino and TarouxEve. I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with remaining "single" for life. Tarou doesn't need a girlfriend to live or anything. And Ebino and Ririsu deserve someone who actually loves them back and prioritizes them, not someone who's with them reluctantly because they killed off his zombie dream girl.
I don't see a true happy ending between him or any of these two actual girls. No matter what happens, there's going to be some resentment.

Dex-chan lover
Tarou would have to end up with both Ririsu and Ebino for Eve to disappear because Eve is Ririsu's physical appearance with Ebino's personality (Ebino is better imo). Soooo Tarou can just be single/dating a delusion and Ririsu can end up with Ebino.
They still haven't touched on how first love zombies work with gay men, but that one senpai seems to be the case study. I'm interested in that, but with the way the writing has become, perhaps not.

Dex-chan lover
Oof Ebino lost a lot of points for me with that last comment

Double-page supporter
Can't really call it a delusion if it actually exists but only a few people can see it.

I guess this will go the Ririsu-path and Eve will disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread