Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - Dad's First Love

Double-page supporter
@PlanOfInaction "That's too many real women for one man for the cloud to be his first loves. His first love has to be the concept of First Love Zombies themselves. The cumulative zombie of everyone's First Love Zombies. Probably ends when he truly falls in love with mom."

That's close to what I was thinking too. His dad's first love is the idea of flying, clinging women (i.e. first love zombies)? Hence, his first love zombie is a swirling mass of what he imagines them to be, even though he cannot see them.

@MRPANDOPOOL "The bastard has so many first love zombies that they are influencing local weather!!"

I think it really is just one. The amalgamation of flying women could be considered as a single first love zombie belonging to Tarou's dad. That's my hypothesis, at least.

@ultraleaf then we get the spinoff, First Love Isekai: A Father's Journey.

Does this author have a father issue? The dads here really don't seem like the best kind of guys out there. Smart mama for marrying a rich guy. It's like a dream come true.

My God, such a satisfying chapter for the father.

I've given up all hope on this shitty MC Tarou.
He doesn't deserve Ririsu or any girl but if that's what they'd make them happy then I'm fine.

I won't forget the "Because you look like EVE" line.

Dex-chan lover
Pappa is uhh... really passionate... a harem of women, his first love is every woman ever? Domineering.

Users who are viewing this thread