Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 16 Ch. 157 - Longing

Fed-Kun's army
Umm... I just kind of came back for this chapter randomly could someone explain what's going on

Dex-chan lover
@TheH: Maybe someone already summed it up better, but here we go:
At this point it's rather clear, that Tarou knows, that Ririsu is a girl, but he keeps his trap shut about that. Also Tarou's big sis got behind the FLZ stuff and Eve and while she talked about it with Ririsu , Ebino budded in and now knows about the situation. Tarou's father turned up and a lot stuff happened, that somehow put Eve and Ririsu into the mindset, that Tarou has to let Eve go. (Also Ririsu and Tarou kissed, because Tarou was delusional for some moments afer waking up from being unconsciousness, but they couldn't force themselves to reproduce that kiss, although they tried, but that's irrelevant right now. 😁)
They convinced Ebino to help in a plan to put Tarou out of his "misery" by putting Eve into sleep and therefore all three of them + help of friends try to make it so, that Ebino seduces Tarou.
And here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Did "Team Ebino" change into the heretic "Team Ebino Deserves Better?" I'm asking, because I also feel a need to convert.

Awkward hug, but feels soooo realistic in that situation. This is the good drama here.

But:
Those girl.....They didn't take his feeling into consideration at all. From how things stand now, they will end up being hated by Tarou. All of them. No, really. How are they going to explain that to him?
We put your GF into a coma she never wakes up from, because you came to a decision we didn't concur with, all of us, and therefore we helped her to do suicide. And it was possible, because you feeling wavered and that killed her. So in the end we all teamed up and betrayed you, including Eve. And now have a nice relationship with one of those girls......*urkhh*

As much as I want to excuse Ebino here, her behavior sadly is inexcusable. As far as I see it, she knows, that Eve is not just a FLZ, but a person. Ebino does deserve better. A better story patterns, that is.
Just tell him, what you know. You should know, that this won't work out. Even if your plan succeeds, you'll lose him...or is this also part of the plan...to let him go, so one day he may be happy.

Oh good the comments this week aren't complete cancer filled with people upset the plot isn't just going the way they want it to.

Small victories.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel like they're doing something really shitty to Tarou.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all all know that we're just gonna meander back into Ririsu being the love interest again, right? Cause this shit just keeps happening and I won't be surprised when it does.

Dex-chan lover
@himeleth
Same. Blame the asshat of the author dragging her back to this mess just because he can't write for shit.

my two cents: Ebino will eventually be rejected, MC and Ririsu will be together, Eve will disappear but she will always be with them in some kind of form.

@ SmartNickname
Pretty much what Im thnking. thats the "commen sense ending" Even if it isnt the bestgirl ending for some people. Your own best girl ending often doesnt work well and it very forced. Unless the author pulls something out of his ass and ruin the story telling, thats how it will all happen.

It's confirmed in the lastest raw, this shit gonna end at chapter 167. Enjoy the last 10 chapters lads..

Users who are viewing this thread