Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167.5 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation guys.

@jet45s
You're right, I wanted to see Ibu's mom remarried and hopefully pregnant.

Double-page supporter
Did the older sister marry a rich Oil Baron LOL?
She truck it rich, just like her gold digger of a mother. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So we won't get any scan of bonus for earlier volumes? What a shame.

Contributor
@Vrizu If you check last chapters of respective volumes you will notice pages with publishing informations like author and number ISBN - older volumes were scanlated from tankobon raws not magazine raws and not all of them had omakes.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
After the author rubbing on our face how bend he was on making the ghost/retard be the end girl and how annoying the MC was people wanted Ebino to move on as there was no point shipping her with MC, and the author make her fall for MC again and again. So at least they wanted Ebino move on with a new love instead of looking lonely. But author can't even deliver that.

Welp, that was NOT A GODDAMN ROLLERCOASTER, THIS WAS A FUCKING DROP TOWER, ALL 3 OF THEM WAS BWST GIRLS, AND I CANNOT COUNT ALL THE TIMES I WAS ROLLING AROUND BECAUSE OF MY SHIP, MY STOMACH DROPPING WHEN I REALIZE IT'LL PROBABLY NOT HAPPEN, AND IT RISING ME UP WHEN THERE'S A CHANCE. This was definetly a good read, I probably looked like I escaped a mental hospital with all the screaming and rolling I did, Thanks Author, very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread