Hayaku Shitai Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

wow, this guy is really something lmao, there is a feature called silent mode dude 🤣

THANKS SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!! this is already one of my favs lol it’s so funny and cute hehe

THIS CLIFFHANGER!
But i’m glad she realizes how serious things could get, (even though it’s a bit out there lol) and i’m also happy she realized she was being selfish.... it’s been ticking me off, but i can sort of understand since she never thought her bf was from a big shot family to begin with so all the expectations she had re: normal love life went kaboom hahaha but yea. Glad she matured a bit lol

Thanks to the scanlation team for sharing!

Dex-chan lover
He becomes.... a human version of Pavlov's dog???

Double-page supporter
My heart does Kyun Kyun 🤭💕💖💖💖

Dex-chan lover
What a ride I've put myself in, hori shit.... I'm not telling I didn't like it, I just was not expecting any of that, good manga so far

Double-page supporter
Wait you can't blame the phone for you not sleeping when you used the time you could have spent sleeping writing a whole thesis

Gosh that was kinda hilarious, reminds me of when I first got my mobile phone yeaaaaars ago XD
For someone who's never been in love he's quite smooth...
Glad to see FL's character development, at least she realized that she's being selfish.. thanks for the chap!

Him getting addicted to smartphone. Welcome to the world, boy.

This relationship is so cute and hilarious. And I'm pretty surprised that he is in love with her for over a year.

It's funny and so cute. omg I feel like he fell for first and long before she did... perhaps

awwww i want more now
Thank you for translating this good manga. Such a good series so far.

The last panel shocked me so much (even though I was expecting this), I gasped IRL
Now I feel like I've wasted my young days QAQ I'm envying drawings lololol

Users who are viewing this thread