Let's Do It Already! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
I still believe the MC protag have already planned something for this kind of thing. But he needs time to execute it.

Double-page supporter
bro he's just gonna fire you what are you doing

Anyways dude that's illegal don't you think the family's gonna be in more trouble having an adult employee sexually assaulting a minor than having their kid date a gyaru in his youth

The author just demonstrated perfectly how to lose half your viewership with just one page, all for the sake of some petty drama.

I can’t take these shoujo mangas anymore, I think I’ve had enough XD

jak

Contributor
What a giant piece of shit who will probably get away with this behavior.

Dex-chan lover
Writer prances about what is 'law' and 'order' 'proper' but has the female lead assaulted.... >,> If he isn't in jail or fucked next chapter I'm dropping it. Fuck writers writing shit like this!!! 10/10 until this shit happened >,> Shoujo HAD to rear it's ugly fucking tropy ass head

@Adryan475 I feel you and everyone else here. We'll see next chapter to see if it ain't so

Aggregator gang
Alright. Its time for to drop this shit and rate it 1. Good luck whoever keeps reading this. Im out.

Double-page supporter
nah sorry that's just rape in my book, you can't romanticize sexual aggression people go to jail for that...

WTF..I hope it's a trick angle for the cliffhangers sake.If it isn't I'm done with this series.This isn't what I signed up.Bro His tongue I wanna f***ing pull it out,does girls really think that's cute?

@Adryan475 IKR

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell, screw this guy, this author, and this manga. For God's Sake, why do you make this Bs into this manga ?
FFS ! Your typical cliché shoujo BS, I hate it when they do this
I want to torture to dead this guy and the author, in the most painful way possible, maybe something like Judas cradle
Sadly dropping this crap. 101 How to ruin a manga in one chapter.
Again, this author and this guy are ass****s, just get corona fast.

@FireCamp It's way too common in fu**in shoujo mangas.Main reason I don't read it,I thought this one would be different.Was cute at the beginning,Now I'm gonna give it one more chapter to see if it's a trick angle for a cliffhanger.If it's not I'm done with it for good.

the chapter was good up until keichirou kicks his ass. but the kiss? holy moly i was shooked to death. thats a total mf move

dude, manga was so damn good till this last kiss part, WHY??????
SO DUMB just make a normal romance and it's all good

Users who are viewing this thread