Let's Do It Already! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
@Gasu1 i mean it's not even a good way to introduce drama it's like "look at this bad guy lvl.3 he does crime, but no can't send jail, but he get convinced that our love is true with the power of our hearts" Hmm

Double-page supporter
If he was real, I might end up spending the rest of my life in prison. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO MURDER THAT MF.

That’s f***ing assault. I’m sick and tired of writers acting like this is no big deal and even « good guys » can do this. Usually my expectations are low on shoujo’s respect for women, so I can manage with the bullshit, but I actually had great hopes for this, it didn’t seemed like it’d do shit like that, I’m so sooo disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Already pissed me off how long took to Keichii to move his ass while she was being humiliated ("stupid gayru" would be enough for me). But if he really kissed her... im really done with this. All the romance mood would be down the drain. Tbh just the possibility is already way too extreme by how progression was going. If the author thought a extreme cliffhanger was a good idea at this point he probably ate shit for breakfest.
If tradition was really important that guy should be punished just for freely touching her in a public place. Forcing a kiss? wander what is the family rules that apply to that. Such a nonsesne considering the plot. A inteligence agent that serves the prime minister family doing that in a public place filled with people.

But that’s assault and the boyfriend legit thinks that he can’t disrespect a woman and a servant legit just fucking assaulted The girl that he’s dating...... ughhhhhhhh The level of anger 📈📈📈📈📈

Cool so let's call the fucking police bc he just assaulted a minor

MOSHI

MOSHI

KEI
FUCKING
SATSU

DESU
KA

Let's sexually assault a minor in broad daylight, that for sure will not tarnish the rep of a family full of politicians...

its a fucking manga when did people start acting like this shit is real. dont apply to real life too much. we in 3d they are in 2d. control your emotions lol. sensitivity levels are a bit much

Fed-Kun's army
@Dioss Thank you for the spoiler !!
I really don't want this manga to go too deep in the drama so the fact that like you said
Yuuri destroys him without him actually kissing her in the first place is clearly one of these rare good spoiler

I’m guessing from the last panel that they didn’t really kiss and he just made it look like they did. Of course, I’m just trying to have a positive mindset so the fact that he really ddi steal her first kiss is still possible. Anyways, I hate this dude.

Users who are viewing this thread