Hayaku Shitai Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Maybe he'll end up rooting for the couple ._.
or not.

Thanks for the update ^^

I need this character placed into a black site and removed from the public immediately

Dex-chan lover
This whole "stopping this couple from dating by using another guy" is lame ass writing honestly. Fucking putting them on a tight scenario cos of laws etc was good enough. I gave this a chance after that whole ntr fiasco and thought they wouldve remove this guy, guess i was wrong.

Dropping this shit for now, might read again after chap 20 or smth. Goodbye.

Dex-chan lover
fuck this, I'm putting this on hold until this bullshit is over *sigh*... I'll be lenient and give this 5 more chapters to stop this stupidity, if this annoying dude is still there by then drop it I will..sadly :/

Dex-chan lover
Someone @ me how long this goes on for... If it goes on another two chapters I'm dropping it now. And giving it a rating of a 3 from a 9

@WoodyCyber I can't wait 3 chapters when there are a bunch of other manga I could read instead....

Power Uploader
@GruntZone360 I've read up to the latest chapter 14 and Kasuga still appears but nothing as annoying as in this chapter haha. Also it adds to the comedic scene for me but definitely, the coming chapters are always more focused on Yuuri and Keiichi. Also just because they planned a 15min date, doesn't mean it'll really just be 15 minutes 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread