Hayaku Shitai Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

ı bet few cute close moments than someone sees them when we thought somethin is happrnin comedy summer ends;—;

They're cute, but I dunno... Yuuri is lowkey a lil annoying😂 I don't dislike her because I know how much she loves Kei and wants their relationship to go well, but I dunno... she ticks me off for some reason. Maybe it's because I haven't been in a relationship for a year, but Yuuri seems a little insensitive. Kei had already done so much he could possibly do to make them meet up, but that's never enough for Yuuri. I get that they're still young and she wants to experience a lot of things with her boyfriend, but damn she doesn't even have a life outside of Kei. Sometimes she gets that her actions are wrong, but then she goes back to being upset of not spending time with her boyfriend. Sure, every couple wants to spend time together, but she doesn't even consider how he feels. All she thinks is that he doesn't care about their relationship, like gurl he took you to the mountains, set up a date, and other things and she still thinks he doesn't care? Maybe she thinks that way because she lives a carefree life of a gyaru, but if she's going to be like that then why is she even with him. I get that it's hard for them to communicate with each other about their hardships because of the limited time they can spend together, but she doesn't even try to understand him😂
Oh gosh I feel like I sound like I'm an expert at relationships when I've only went out with 3 guys lol. I haven't been assertive in my relationships so I think that's why I don't like the way she acts/thinks, but they've been dating for a while so I guess they aren't in the stage of understanding each other yet🤷‍♀️

This manga is funny and all, but the whole situation is pissing me off. Like... I know that they're different and that's the whole point, but Kei is way too busy and they want different things. It seems like she's forcing a lot of things and it's getting tiresome seeing her work so hard. It makes me feel sorry for both.

But at the end of the day, it's funny and they're both idiots for each other.

Double-page supporter
I freakin love this manga and its ridiculous shenanigans

Thanks for the update Lovesick Alley scans team!!!

This manga is so cute! Although they are both idiots, at least they are idiots for each other. Thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread